Buy the Levels One & Two Upgrade to take forward what you have already learned about your thinking profile. With this package you will discover your full results for your Driving Forces and your Six Mind Frames. Take the next step in your journey of insights into how you think and how to tackle your work more effectively.
What you get with this package:
Your very own personal Access Debrief is delivered by email directly into your inbox with all you need to login to the online course 'How you Think’
- In the online course, you get all of Levels One and Two, including a comprehensive guide to help you get the best from it. You can become so much more effective in how you think.
- Discover Metacognition: yes, you are doing it already but you probably don't realise it.
- Meet the Model of Mind and the colour-coding threads
- Explore your mental stance: does thinking just happen?
- Raise your awareness of your Direction of Intent
- Move towards competent awareness for more skilful thinking
- Select your words to convey much better what you intend
- Choose the kinds of thinking that are best needed for a task, project, goal
- Match your mind to the task: that's Effective Intelligence
- Get practical with the Four Game Plans video, the power of questions and the skills of listening to hear the underlying Driving Forces in other people's questions
- In Level Two, delve into your own Profile of your 6 Frames of Mind with their colour-coded threads, linking your 3 Driving Forces to your 6 Frames of Mind
- Discover The Mighty Colour-Frame - a universal tool for managing your mind, with a video and step by step guidance
- Colour-Frame Workouts - select the ones you urgently need
- Find the 12 fundamental tasks everyone faces from day to day, and learn how to map your path through them.
- Working with others - their thinking preferences compared with what the task needs
- Data and Process in thinking: 'What' and 'How' are very different
- Shifting Process in meetings - it can be done better if you know how others are thinking
- Honing your questioning skills with the 6 Frames of Mind: tap into your thinking inside your questions
- What really goes on in people's thinking, including your own - it can be messy: Game plans bring clarity with the 12 Colour-Frames of Tasks
- To get great results you need to invest some serious learning time. Skim through to pick what is going to help you immediately and then get stuck in.
Buy into this Levels 1 & 2 upgrade: be surprised how you can learn to deliver the contribution you want to make to your world even more skilfully and effectively. Take action and buy now.